July 21, 2012

friendship date.

This has been an eventful summer.  Eric and I have traveled through five states and have spent over a month visiting friends and family. It has been an amazing but exhausting trip.  Since I have been on a bit of a blogging hiatus during the last month, I have some time to make up for. So for the next two weeks I will do my best to catch you up!

On the first leg of our trip to Indiana, I was able to have an old school slumber party with my BFF Hannah.  She lives and works in Indianapolis, so we spent some time hanging down town.  It was so amazing to spend time with her.  I never laugh as hard as when I'm hanging with my bestie!  We even made our friend an interpretive dance video in honor of her upcoming wedding... we are very talented!




 

1 comment:

Katie Swisher said...

I promise I'm not a stalker! I just happened to think of the Flying Cupcake the other day, and then thought about this picture I took for you and your blog. I thought I'd Google to see if I could find it! :) Happy I could help with this picture! Isn't Flying Cupcake just delightful?

Happy blogging!
Katie