July 22, 2012

My Sister is a Rock Star.

My sister is amazing.  The year before I got married I lived about 10 minutes away from my sister and took full advantage of the proximity.  I loved being able to hang out with her, be with my nieces and have a free meal every other day.  Being away from her has been one of the hardest transitions in moving to Virginia.

Over our summer trip we were able to spend a good amount of time sleeping in my nieces toy room on an air mattress.  I would have slept on the kitchen floor if it meant that I would get to spend time with them.  At the beginning of our trip I went with Brooke to Indianapolis to help her with an craft fair that she was entered in.

My sister is extremely crafty. I aspire to reach her level creativity. She has built her own business around kids super hero capes.  She makes capes and accessories.  Her capes have been in craft magazines, the Tori Spelling show, and will be in Elle magazine this fall.  I was super pumped to help her with her sale.  It was a great day for it and we had a primo spot. Great sales. Great fun.

Check her out here. And here.





No comments: