July 18, 2012

1 Year Later



Yesterday Eric and I celebrated 1 year of marriage.  Later this month we are planning a trip, but as for yesterday, we traveled home from our tour of the Midwest, bought groceries, unpacked, and ate our wedding cake topper.  Even as I think about the day i can't help but smile.  I love my husband and I love our life together.  It's simple yet wonderful.  

I love Eric more and more each day we spend together.  He makes me smile, laugh, and comforts me when I cry. The encouragement he has given me in this past year of change and challenges has kept me going when things were hard. Looking back at our wedding day, 1 year ago, I still feel the excitement and anticipation...but now I feel it for the next 75 years of our life together. 

Happy Anniversary to my love!

2 comments:

meme-and-he said...

happy anniversary love!!!!! hope it was fantastic! I miss you!

Lizzie said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy Anniversary!!! Love you miss you!!