April 30, 2012

Happy Moments

Occasionally you have a long day.  For me it was a first day of second grade standardized testing, a difficult doctors visit, and a lack of motivation in the evening. But within the gray God gives us some happy moments.  Here are mine.

1. Student coming in, excited to tell me they are reading a book about the revolutionary war (our most recent lesson in social studies)
2. Student coming up with a brown pipe cleaner formed into a globe and announcing "here I made you a flower!"  
3. Husband being wonderful, rational, comforting wonderful wonderful!
4. My BFF texting me...

                                      Her:    "Hey don't forget about tomorrow!
                                      Me:    "What?"
                                     Her: 


5.  Passing that same wonderful message on to another bff! Spread the love!

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

This made my day!!! haha