February 17, 2013

Lancaster, PA pt. 2

More Pictures.  I can not help myself.  We visited the town of Lititz.  There we went to the Chocolate Cafe where all things are made with genuine chocolate, none of that artificial junk.  The lady who owned the shop gave us a very extensive history lesson about the cocoa nib. We then made our way through Lancaster.  We stopped at a country store where you could sample a variety of jams, jellies, salsas, and pickles.  Let's just say we didn't need to eat lunch after that stop.  In general, I sort of felt that we spent the whole day eating.  Not a bad vacation.  




THE TURBO: 60% genuine chocolate 40% espresso 



The friendly chocolate lady insisted on taking our picture...through the glass.  Yes it was as awkward as it seems...


I love the Amish.

1 comment:

MMH said...

"Yes it was as awkward as it seems." I just laughed out loud. Awkward or not, it's a cute picture.