April 19, 2012

Scrabble Night.

When Eric and I registered for wedding gifts we went sort of heavy on the board games.  The games were a fan favorite on our registry and we recieved 5 or 6.  Our only problem is that most of the games we registered for were meant for 4 or more players. So on game night our choices are Scrabble or Blokus.




This last week, Scrabble won over.  I claim superiority in both games; however, I was defeated.  I can't help it that my husband has an extensive vocabulary and plays the game on his phone so he knows every 2 letter word that ever was, like qi!  Unfair advantage I'd say!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I love Scrabble! You were smart to register for games! I didn't think of doing that and I love games!

Emily @ Emmy June said...

Hey girl! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Just wanted to give you the heads up that your email isn't connected to your blogger account...so people cannot reply to your comments. If you don't know how to fix it, I write about it here:

http://emmyjuneborninmay.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/60-days-in-blogosphere-part-i.html

Cheers,
Em