January 24, 2012

My Dilemma

I have a major dilemma.  I enjoy TV (especially since my husband and I have magically had cable for the past 5 months). But what do you do on a night where there are several quality shows on at the same time?  Back in the day we would simply pop in a vhs and tape one of them.  You richies out there with DVR can record shows to your heart's content.  But me, I have nothing...no hope. This is my dilemma.  

On Tuesday nights I must choose between Glee and Cupcake Wars.  Then I must choose between Dance Moms and New Girl. 

Each of these shows brings something important to my life. 

Glee: I love singing, dancing, and teen angst. Enough said.
<br>The cast of <em>...

Cupcake Wars:  The baker within loves to watch and think, "someday I'll make that."
)

Dance Moms: I can't really explain it.  It is similar to my love for Toddlers and Tiaras.  It's simply addicting.
 Abby Lee Miller with dancers Brooke, Maddie, Nia, Mackenzie, Paige and Chloe


New Girl: One of the greatest new comedies on TV.  I love awkwardness.

The cast of <em>The ...

I am without hope. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

"Glee" then "New Girl" They always repeat Cupcake wars and idk wat to tell u abt dance moms...uhh read hannah's weekly summary and then wait for the repeat?! lol...:-)