January 23, 2012

A de Araujo Christmas

Life has been moving quickly over the past two months, so quickly that my blog has been left in the dust. For this I am very sorry.  One of my New Year's resolutions was to blog like it is my job...this has yet to happen.  So today I make a change.  Get ready for life update galore!

By the time husband and I had finished school, Christmas break had never looked so good.  We readied ourselves for a whirlwind family filled Christmas.  The plan: to spend the first four days with the de Araujo clan and then the second four days with the Magary crew.

 Our de Araujo Christmas included ornament making, Sherlock Holmes watching, stocking opening, present giving and receiving, rook playing, and a whole lot of wonderful food and fellowship.












Merry Christmas From Michigan!

No comments: