March 19, 2013

a duck pond date.

    We have had some really beautiful weather the past week (along with some really awful and gross weather).  Honestly anything sunny and over 45 degrees seems glorious.  Last weekend Eric and I took a walk around the duck pond. Eric surprised me by stopping at the store on the way to  buy bread, fine cheese, apple, and a Russell Stover marshmallow egg as a treat.  I felt quite luxurious sitting around the beautiful water eating my baguette and cheese...very french.  It seemed that everyone was out on such a magnificent day.  There was even a mom with her little toddler on a baby leash...I kinds love those. I hope this wonderful weather means that spring is just around the corner...although the ice on my windshield yesterday morning makes me doubt...









No comments: